Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

trolling what gives?

I hate people that troll on others. What purpose are you serving? You doing nothing of value and have no respect or common decency for your fellow man. Come on people grow up and get a life already!

April fools! You all fell for it didn't you?

Side note: a really funny joke to be pulled on room mates. Get some peppermint and wrench 1. Take off shower head with wrench 2. Crush up peppermints 3. Put in shower head 4. Put shower head back on 5. Next person that shower when they are done will be all sticky from the sugar 6. Repeat as necessary

It goes away after a few showers so it won't happen to you when you use it next and everyone will wonder what in the soap or whater that's making them sticky. Now go try it out and give me some reults.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the April fools joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I've returned from my dorm already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love trolling, I almost raged all over this post. That prank would make me so angry. I might try that on my room mates

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha thats a great prank following for more ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude if this works it´s one of the best pranks I´v ever heard, will definitely try it one my brother once I get back home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hah i knew something was fishy- good post, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear god, will try this next time I got something to settly with my mates hah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha. If i didn't live in dorms, i would soooo try this prank. But I'll save it for a later date...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha great stuff. I like how you denounce trolls and then RL troll some folks.

    Following

    ReplyDelete
  10. April fools day is a trollers paradise! Man, I hate trollers too.

    ReplyDelete